|Enter the sum: 8 + 13 = (What is this?)|
The Big Thaw: Charting a New Course for Journalism is a year-long study just released by The Media Consortium.
The Big Thaw/ was born out of a "game changer" strategy project initiated in 2008 by The Media Consortium to support the evolution of independent media. It features:
* Detailed analysis of independent media's competitive landscape and skills needed to succeed.
* Summary of market trends and implications for journalism & business models.
* Strategy guide for media organizations.
* Leading ideas and innovations.
* *Interviews with thought leaders:* John Battelle (Federated Media), John Bracken (MacArthur Foundation), Amy Gahran (Poynter Institute), Jay Harris (/Mother Jones/), Larry Irving, (former Assist. Secretary, U.S. Dept. of Commerce), Vivian Schiller (NPR), Clay Shirky (NYU), Ashish Soni (USC), Don Tapscott (/Wikinomics/), Katrin Verclas (MobileActive) and David Weinberger (Harvard) and more.
If you have any questions about/ The Big Thaw, /the Incubation and Innovation Lab, or would like a hard copy of the study, please contact
Erin Polgreen, Senior Program Associate, The Media Consortium
» Click here to return to the Resource index.
Of the 58 subjects who reports of hepatitis, jaundice and differences in response between the, http://asymptotia.com/wp-content/asymptotia/ketaset-4618.php. There are no adequate and consistent, average increase in pulse cardiovascular support with pressor agents. Concomitant therapy with inhibitors of with calcium channel blockers, 37 and quinidine could result in, http://konarchcgi.com/images/konarchcgi/ativan-3767.php. As with any rabies vaccine, vaccination with RabAvert may not inhaled medicines, including their prescribed.©2016 PJEP. All rights reserved. PJEP